Friday, June 8, 2012

air jordan 21 for sale Some people support their feeling really good.

But you think about it, so many people watched in the playground, a person to do so, the nerve to do?
My heart, should be considered a little proud.
Each individual comes to the will, and always felt very good, my high school when, on I, the high school three years, I have always believe that their will, others can do I can do, others can insist on, I can insist, I can do better than they are, this circle until I jumped out of the school into the community, I know how weak the temptation of the outside world is too many, I made force is too low, honest point, I did not So, today, to participate in this competition, I was more active, this opportunity, it is rare, there are so many people in the supervision of my point is, I should be able to do better.
People such organisms, is relatively large inert someone to spur you, perhaps you are more power.
Is not tired ah. our most laps.
The sixth lap, ranking first in the sports students have caught up with the two of us, at this time thirteen slowly opened the gap in front of each person has a relatively long distance in a short period of time to catch up or more than others is unlikely.
Long-distance running, the ratio of endurance, than who adhere to.
This guy ran our first, he glanced at me, directly across the us, his speed is indeed faster than the two of us, his classmates suddenly cheered to celebrate than we circle .
Zhang Changhai speed up the pace, he was somewhat less convinced, I ran, chasing ten meters, then the speed is significantly slowed down, while the effort, he was I caught up.
More than three thousand meters, and my strength has been exhausted, my legs getting numb, and now I only mechanical gait, I know that their suffering has only just begun, I know, this pain is self-inflicted, but my heart without any regret.
An athlete ran behind me, they should be more than my lap, and may even have more than two laps,air jordan 21 for sale, but these I do not care, my whole body all the senses, are concentrated into their own two legs my mind only the word Classmates cheering and off,new nike air max 2011, although I pulled back far, I can still hear the cries of the excited sound, this time, I found the encouragement of the students are really useful, each their own familiar the sound, how much can be moved me a little, give me more power.
Some people support their feeling really good.
Hao, 10-lap, come on. There are ten laps, I have run the 15-lap, refueling, I thought to themselves and blow hard, I have run a large part, only a little.
My speed is getting slower and slower, but I used

No comments:

Post a Comment