Sunday, September 2, 2012

nike air max for toddlers so I laughed.

Climate, I took the gauze rushed into the door.
Small excellent, did not stop her words, I bandaged when still an emotional discourse narrative thing between me and a few girlfriends, to hear Jiang Qian is thrilling. At this point, she came to realize that I and several the origin of life and death, enduring love between the girls, but also understand the reason I was so painful she understood on them, I have devoted the same feelings, abandoning any one will allow himself to be extremely injury until This time, she finally comprehensive understanding me.
Jiang Qian active near my arms, and I take care of the small advantages.
Small excellent at the moment his head wrapped in a circle gauze, the people seem more delicate and charming, I also pray to God in their hearts, glad he brought me a snow and ice, pleasant girl.
After all busy working,nike air max for toddlers, my left hand holding Yuko, his right hand holding Jiang Qian,air jordan womens, the heart is full of tenderness at the moment we have not spoken this case silence will be more easily add emotions to each other in the heart breeding, this When silence speaks, is now the best portrayal.
Unfortunately, this calm did not last long, they broke the phone ringing rang shortness turned out to be the leadership of the province specially sent a bus to take my parents received the Taurus Hotel tonight so I eat reunion dinner. The hall then was told me to go below two elderly people.
Me a more profound hearts joy, I am pleased to Jiang Qian and excellent Road Jiang Qian and priority is inexplicable, but then immediately understand what I mean, know my parents to the touch of bright red the suddenly cheeks on the fly, so my eyes look straight.
Small excellent quickly break off from my arms, panic authentic, ah ...... Jiang Qian has been wearing Tibetan dress, now is also a little nervous, clothes at home did not bring out. I laughed, , it should be possible, if not, on to Liu Yi Fei and security Xuan they borrow, there must be suitable for your clothing in. Hear me say this, the two women frantically ran to the next room, so I laughed.
Flowery Meijuan future is bright, life to this, who needs?
When I fall into an infinite reveries, suddenly heard screams coming from next door, the sound is very miserable, so I was shocked a closed military zone, and strict control area, there should not be any accident? But I still hold carefully rushed to the next room.
But into the purpose of the case but let me know whether to laugh or cry, and red in the face, I saw Liu Yi Fei and security Xuan only body

No comments:

Post a Comment